2020 COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
- Masks required at all locations.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available.
- We will be sanitizing throughout the day.
- We will be following the CDC physical distancing guidelines.
- Weather permitting, and where space allows, art displays will be moved outside.
- Most artists will offer no contact sales using PayPal, Apple Pay or Venmo.
- If you stop at a studio that is busy, we suggest you simply move on to the next location, and return later.
- There will be no food or snacks.
PLEASE NOTE: STUDIOS CLOSED DURING THE TOUR
- Stop 1: Broadwing Clay Studio – Ric Lamore, Cambridge
- Stop 3: Cranefield Wovens – Julie Moehn, Cambridge
- Stop 4: Wakefield Studio, LLC – Peter Jackson, Cambridge
- Stop 10: Cline Art Works – Bud Skupniewitz, Lake Mills
- Stop 15: Bur Oak Pottery – Ed and Laura Klein, Johnson Creek
- Stop 16: Johnson Creek Clay Studio will be closed during the tour, but the online shop will be open. All purchases made during this time will be eligible for FREE SHIPPING. Please see details at johnsoncreekclaystudio.com.
- Karen Ragus of Lake Mills Art Center will not be open to the public this year. See her work online at ragus.com